Meet Our RB Family: Alexis
Posted on November 23, 2018
Richmond Brothers team is the almond butter to our jelly, the Simon to our Garfunkel, the wind to our wings. Without our team we never could have accomplished all we have today. It has been some time since we publicly thanked each and every one of them for all they have done, so we wanted to take the next few months to showcase our “peeps” and why they are so important to us. We hope you enjoy these posts as a way to really get to know those that make up your financial cheerleading team, too. –Tara Furnas, Vice President & Co-Owner
With nearly a year of service with Richmond Brothers, Alexis serves as our Client Service Associate. As the main point of contact for a segment of our client base, she carefully walks clients through processes like opening and transferring new accounts, tracking transfers, and processing checks and trades. Alexis is dedicated to our clients and providing them with top notch service and complete attention to detail. From the time a client decides to join our family, she performs as their dedicated service champion, always keeping them in the know.
Alexis said that the best part about working at Richmond Brothers is the culture. "I get great satisfaction in being in a role that I can make a small difference in someone’s life. Everyone at Richmond Brothers is supportive and always willing to provide their help and experience to accomplish goals." We know that Alexis' commitment to service has certainly made a difference for our family of clients, as well as our team.
- Most unusual item in desk drawer - A lint roller. I love my dogs very much but I don’t love the dog hair that follows me everywhere, including work!
- Favorite sports teams and how far you will go to show your support - My Favorite sport to watch is the Michigan Football team. I started watching football with my dad when I was 8 years old. My dad has always been a Michigan fan so there was no chance I would be rooting for the Spartans. Going to the Big House to support my team is always a great time, but when it comes to rivalry games I prefer to watch the games at home with family.
- Something funny or endearing about a pet(s) - I have two Siberian Huskies that are basically my children. Huskies are known for their ability to get away from their owners. Last year I put Blitz (my male husky) outside on his leash so he could get some fresh air. I was at home with my boyfriend, Jordan, watching TV and making lunch. All of a sudden I got a call from a lady who said that she found my dog wandering in downtown Grass Lake. I could not believe it - I ran outside to find that his wire leash had snapped in half. I had the lady meet me at a gas station so I could get Blitz back. I found out that she was an Uber driver so I paid her for returning him to me. Blitz decided to take a stroll downtown and got an Uber back home. It was very hilarious.
- What’s on your bucket list - I would like to go skydiving one day, but I have always thought to myself going out of my way to jump out of a plane could be asking for trouble.
- Best vacation ever - My Best Vacation ever was when Jordan and I went to Miami, Florida for a concert. When our plane landed in Miami it started to rain cats and dogs. We couldn’t reach the lady we were renting a house from either, so we had to wait out in the rain for an hour. Luckily we found a place to eat in the meantime. We had a great time at the concert and saw a lot of artists. The last day we spent on the beach and rented a jet ski. I found out that you need to wear sunglasses while you are on a jet ski or else you will get salt water in your eyes…it’s not very fun!
- Pet peeves - One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is people who chew food with their mouth open…I hate mouth noises.
- Favorite family tradition - A family tradition that I plan on keeping is going to cut down a Christmas tree with the whole family a few weeks before the holiday. I also love getting to open one present on Christmas Eve.
Alexis - Thank you for consistently going the extra mile! The personal pride you take in your work is obvious and please know that it is never taken for granted! The quality you attain is an integral part of Richmond Brothers' success. We are honored to have you on our team and are looking forward to growing with you! And of course we are grateful that Jordan, Nora and Blitz have been so open to sharing you with us as well!